Move your video advertising from an idea to a successful reality by following these five steps–it’s part art and part business.
We collectively need to understand and achieve these items to be successful:
- What are we specifically trying to achieve from a business perspective? Conversion from views to purchases is the usual method of measurement.
- The overall concept? Do you have a story in mind or visuals that represent the feel of the video? The use of private Pinterest boards is a handy tool.
- Color and logo requirements? Sending a brand briefing is very helpful.
- Schedule, budget, and display format? Which is the most critical driver?
- Agree upon a regular communication schedule and method. Options include written communication, phone, video, or a combination.
When you first contact me, if you have these items available, please include them in your E-mail.
- Concept or Project briefing
- Target conversion ratio (e.g., views to sales as either a percent or monetary value).
If you don’t have one or more of these items, don’t worry. I’m happy to help you!
What makes for good Video Advertising?
- Showing a product or service with a short, compelling video.
- Conversion of views to sales.
Photography credits |
Adil Janbyrbayev (Cover)
Marius Masalar (What makes for good Video Advertising?)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.